Thread: 2012 m3
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Originally Posted by car-fan View Post
I know all to well what you mean first hand - especially after a DINAN tune on the N63TTV8. I will say this. Once you get past the initial break in period and you have the chance to run the S65 up past 7 grand, and see those shift lights illuminate on your way to 8200-8300 on the tach - you'll never be the same again. Nothing in BMW's current lineup gives imparts the same feeling/sound.

Do I miss the feel of the N63 TTV8 with DINAN? yes, but honestly the E9X M3's are "1 of 1", and unlike anyother

I find myself cracking up at the fact that this "smallish" coupe has a V8, I now the MB fanboys will say the same about their "C" cars. But IMHO the M3 feels more special and purpose built - I guess I should go grab a fire extinguisher and put my flame-suit on
purpose built, that's the right way to describe it. and i was fortunate enough to get through the break in process within 3 days, took it out on the FDR last night and lit up my shift lights.

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards