View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdCT View Post
As for the wreck, well, that's what insurance is for - at least you're not hurt and heck, it wasn't your car. Still, definitely a lousy day.

Feel better.

yep - insurance will deal with it I am sure - I guess I have to call my agent - I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer on if they're going to deal with their car, or involve my insurance or what. The young lady did get a ticket and I am 99.999% that I am going to be 100% in the right/clear regards the blame factor - we have to wait and see how it all works out with who deals with what though.

I felt a lot better last night actually - 4 kick-butt margaritas on the deck and I was falling asleep by 10PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
Sounds like a crappy day but glad you're alright. Almost seems as if the brake judder the 5er had was more of a potential danger than the fender bender you had with the loaner. Glad it wasn't your car!

yes, I'm glad it wasn't mine either - it just complicates things I guess - I've never had a bump in a car that wasn't mine, so I have to find out how it all works I guess. The judder was odd - it came on AFTER braking and then stayed... it was also worse at higher speed - I'm really glad I didn't give the car some right-foot and then find it braking from 50+

It's ALL perspective - get some. No - I am NOT addressing YOU!