View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
@ello888;
I don't think you can create a CPS as it is written at the end of the Coding Operation:

The coding proof stamp (CPS) serves the purpose of documentation of coding operations on codable control units. The CPS value corresponds to the last seven digits of the VIN of the vehicle order used to code a control unit and is written automatically to a control unit at the end of each coding operation.

Function read CPS reads the CPS from control units. The SVT tree must be populated and at least one control unit in it must be marked at Basic Variants level for this.

The result of the read-out operation is displayed as ASCII string (e.g. [RH09567]) behind the diagnostic address of the basic variant in square brackets.

Alternatively, this function can also be applied to a total vehicle electrical system. For this purpose, mark level ECU in the SVT tree and then trigger the CPS determination process with button read CPS. Only control units having the SGBM process class CAFD for coding in the SVT tree are read out. If all CPSs have been read out, the user can check whether all codable control units have been coded to match the vehicle in which they are fitted as well.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips