Thread: 2012 m3
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
while i by no means agree with the f10 losing its soul or being the worst car in the lineup, i can see why others would, and keep in mind i have done some significant mods (dinan supension, dinan stage 2, non-run flats, etc) to get the car to where i want it to be. the irony is this, i will probably drive the M3 much slower than the 550i because that car is so substantial and isolated, you have to push it to it's limits. and the limits are so high! who knows, maybe a little less noise reduction, a little less weight (i know dunder has put BBS on the corners and says it feels much lighter) and a little less comfort on the inside (jeez the interior of the 550 is really really good) and guys will start enjoying it more.

all i know is this, i havent driven my 550 since i got the M car. and i think that says it all

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual