Thread: 2012 m3
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
OK - we"ve been waiting patiently - please more details and PICS as you promised!

Exterior and interior pics....and given your fantastic return trip home - some pics and your opinion of the "Tail" - please.

I frequently drive in the Blue Ridge and Alleghenies, and never grow tired of the mesmerizing scenery or challenging roads, that I sometimes think were created especially for M3 drivers! (BTW I have never driven the Tail.)
i have to get them up, we had 3 cameras going (my phone, wifes phone, big camera) and i have yet to get them to my computer, i will include what i have now although many pics are not as good as the ones from the big camera.

the tail is epic. i mean epic. it is one of the most unique roads i have ever been on. 300+ turns in a few miles. the weather was perfect that day as well. unfortunately i was still very much in the break in so i couldnt go bananas on the throttle and the downshifts, suffice to say, it is truly a remarkable road. lots and lots of bikers and a bunch of guys with professional camera equipment selling pics of you driving by.

some pics are are duplicates but should get it started! i promise when i get these up they will be added to this thread!

some locales for each pic:

m3.5 is right outside my apt (note the NYG superbowl sticker on the left drivers side door)
m3.4 is at the bottom of manhattan right by the SI ferry. i just had the grilles blacked out here
m3.2 is outside of the hand wash in beautiful fort lee.
m3.3 is outside my apt again
m3.7 is at the biltmore, wow what an impressive "house" (more like castle) that is. cameo of my wife's head
m3.6 is at the PCD that is probably the cleanest the ZCP wheels ever will be. they are so beautiful.

btw i can't get enough of jerez black. it is totally not black. but sometimes it totally is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.5.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	327859   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.4.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	327860   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	327861   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.3.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	327862   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.7.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	327863  

Click image for larger version

Name:	m3.6.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	327864  

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual

Last edited by highyo; 06-04-2012 at 01:53 PM.