View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 06:54 AM
The Driver

Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwagner1 View Post
Hey all...the Individual color Citrin Black is sort of growing on me...I know that the BYO is the least reliable indicator of a car's color (another Individual color I love that is available for the M6 is called Rubinschwartz Metallic and while looking so-so on the BYO looks stunning on actual images of M6's I have seen)

Has anyone seen or found a source of M5 images in colors other than blue?? Also, Champagne Quartz Metallic, Amazonite Silver and Moonstone Metallic are also intriguing colors..

SO...any opinions???

Cheers,
I think Citrin Black and Champagne Quartz are both stunning colors. I like Citrin Black the best, but it is high maintenance to have a black car.

Also note all these individual colors are now available on regular F10s as well as part of the Individual package. So if you want a unique M5 color you should get something else.

Bimmerpost has lots of threads with different pictures of these colors. I recommend you check that out.

2014 ///M5 Individual
Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance pkg, LED Package, Bang and Olufsen, 20" Forged wheels