Thread: My Blog
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Bentley Continental
Awesome breakdown - much appreciated as always! What I will probably do is place the '13 order with one color, then change my mind and finally pick the other. In the interim I will see how the Carbon suits me since I will have time before it goes into production (I think). But I may go with Citrin just to change it up. Or the Carbon... Or...

Agree with you on M-Sport 1000% - doing without it is not an option for me so all else is secondary. Sound is definitely important. While my 5 series throttle is as smooth as pouring a glass of scotch, the engine is relatively deficient in the aural department. I've really missed that over the last 3 years. Hard to tell which engine I liked better, the V8 screamer in the Maser or the V10 in the S6 - totally different but both exceedingly awesome in their own way. I guess I would tip my hat to the Maser if I had to pick just one, but I think the S6 was the better car overall - and I definitely miss it more now that I drive more often than 12 times per year.

Pleasantly surprised with the RR Sport - you're right it's definitely got a beefy sound - very cool. And considering it's 1 heavy piece of poopie, it drives very well too.

Previous Rides
2012 650i xDrive - Loved it! 2010 535i xDrive - Very competent. Too sensible? 2008 Audi S6 - Still miss the V10.
2003 Maserati Coupe - The end of an era. 2002 Maserati Coupe - Gone and mostly forgotten. 2002 MB CLK 430 - Gone but not forgotten.