View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTHE View Post
--------------------------------------
Im sorry but i don't understand what ''bricking-in-resale'' means (see above in red) - i assume you're agreeing that re-sale value is lower on trade than a standard BMW sedan? but in any case your input is greatly appreciated ! Edythe
Yes "bricking" is a metaphor I used to equate the resale value of the GT and the F12 6 Series. I don't quite understand why the GT's depreciate so rapidly. As i have always said, the value of the F07 in comparison to the F01(7 series) is apparent. In all actuality there are no true competitors to the GT. The sales numbers just don't support what is truly a great car.
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)