View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Omnia in modum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
I meant to ask Kat what she thought of Story Land. It's an odd New England staple. I think everybody from the area has been at least once when they were kids.
It made me immediately think of "It's a Small World" at Disneyland.

I loved the local color and ambiance of the whole trip. When we arrived on Friday night, we got off the interstate to make our way to Portsmouth and on to Kittery, ME to hit the local landmark Warren's Lobster House for dinner. All the small towns we passed through were so picturesque, so "New Englandy", and so refreshing after our miles and miles of asphalt, cookie cutter "Planned Communities", and mega-Malls. Saturday morning it was no different. If you had a tape recorder in our car, the chatter was, "Oh, isn't that pretty!" "Oh, look at those flowers!" "Oh, isn't that just like a postcard picture." Then I thought about what winter must be like, that far North.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793