View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me530 View Post
ED 535's come out of dealer allocation?
No, however whether ED or US delivery, we focus on selling to West Coast buyers exclusively. If you are in the South East the best
CA available is none other than our own Adrian Avila who has been helping Bimmerfest members for the past 9 years.

If you are in FLORIDA there is no need to all the way to CALIFORNIA to get a good deal...

He can be reached at AdriansBMW@gmail.com. Feed your local economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmatt View Post
All of the information on this forum says that ED car do not come out of a dealer'sallocation.
You are correct. I should have worded my response differently. All I meant to say is that I limit my reach to the West Coast.
Plus, we are a small dealer. I am not out for global domination. That, and I really enjoy meeting all of my buyers that come from my website face to face.
That is primarily why I came out of retirement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpole308 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently getting out of a 528i lease in 6 weeks and my local BMW (Los Angeles) dealership is quoting me the following and saying I should take the deal by end of May (otherwise incentives may go away).

I'd appreciate if you guys can give me comments on this. I'm trying to verify the MF/Residuals/incentives are all correct:

535i Sedan (Silver Color)
Sports Package, Technology Package, Premium Package, Sprots Automatic Paddles ($500)
MSRP: $61,625
Invoice : $56,700
However, they added $380 Maco, $200 Training/Service Fee, and $231 "Dealer Prep & PDI Fee" so actual Invoice is $57, 510.

They subtracted $1500 loyalty rebate and current $1500 option allowance so I'm about $55,570 adjusted capital cost.

36 month / 12,000 mile lease:
Residual : 58%
MF: 0.00185

$1,352 Drive off (1st month & dmv fees + $135 tax on the $1500 rebate)
$721/month
$785 (including taxes)

I have a few questions:
1) Is 0.00185 MF correct ? (i heard that owner loyalty may be lower)
2) is 58% residual correct ?
3) should they add MAco/Service fees and this $231 dealer prep fee ?

Any comments appreciated !
$231 dealer prep fee. We have a smiley for that...

It's just another way to milk an extra $231 out of your pocket...

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"