View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:46 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Arrow Model Year 2013 Z4 Product Information

For MY13, the Z4 will benefit from a substantial enhancement of its standard equipment at no extra cost. In the case of the Z4 sDrive28i, this equipment profile will be further complemented by a price reduction of $1,300.

"With greater value than ever and an exhaustive list of standard features, we are confident the Z4 will be able to take on the fierce competition in the Roadster segment."

Please note the following changes applying to all MY13 July production Z4: The retractable hardtop can be operated (opening and closing) at speed, up to 25 mph. The "snowflake" button for air conditioning will be changed to "A/C". The "CD" button on the iDrive controller will be changed to "Media" (on cars equipped with the optional Navigation System).

All Z4 will also see their standard equipment greatly enhanced with:

Comfort access (322), Wind deflector (387), Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors (430 / 431), Ambient lighting (563), Lumbar support (488), Smoker's package (including one 12V power outlet, 441), Universal garage door opener (319), and Compass (4NA)

Additionally, each model gets further standard equipment upgrades:

Z4 sDrive28i:

Power front seats with driver memory (459)

Dual-zone automatic air conditioning (534)

Aluminum trim (4AD) Z4 sDrive35i:

18" light alloy multi-spoke wheels style 293 (2S5)

Sport seats (481)

Z4 sDrive35is:

BMW Assist (639)

Hi-Fi Premium sound system (677)

Optional Equipment Changes

Content and pricing adjustments have been made to Z4 packages and options to reflect the above standard equipment changes.

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Ads by Google