View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:40 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 BMW M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS View Post
I can't tell from the pics (too small), but does the car have aftermarket angel eyes installed? If so, is there a switch/button inside the car that those are tied to? Perhaps on the steering wheel? Maybe the guy somehow used the horn relay for those?

Not sure why the windshield washer resovior would be missing. Only thing I can think of is the car might have been in a front-end accident and whoever put it back together went the cheap route. Just a guess.
No angel eyes, just xenon headlights. I found after I bought the car that the front bumper cover is not original. The original paint color (red) is showing through some spots on the bottom where the bumper rubbed on a speed bump.

So I came to the same conclusion that the car was damaged in the front end. And it appears that they did not replace the horns or washer bottle when they fixe it! What idiots! Also, they appear to have just cut the wires for the horns, washer pump, level sensor and the fog lights! I cannot locate the connnectors for any of those parts.

The guy I bought the car from said that the horns and washer didn't work but didn't tell me they were missing! Oh well, live and learn.