View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to dannyc9997
Mein Auto: 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
It's really pathetic. I'm glad my parents are no longer alive to see what is becoming of the once great nation that they worked so hard to help build. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great kids still around today, but the percentage of these disrespectful punks is really growing.
Agreed, and I'm 22. I live in a pretty well off area, median income ~$75000~ and of all the kids I know 15-18...most are simply too out of touch with reality. The ones that regularly attend school are being arbitrarily passed, and they know it. It's really scary to think how these people will function when on their own.

I think we are going to be inundated with low quality workers, and there just are not going to be enough of those basic jobs that anyone can handle. Only so many people can work the low end of the system, it won't be long until we see a huge rise in poverty, homelessness, drugs/violence.

Some people think we say this about every new generation, however 4 years after I left my local high school....dozens of rules about think like phone use, hats, clothing, attendence.....have all changed because they can't punish/suspend/fail everyone...the rules are being bent to fit an impossible group of people!