View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
So haven't done too much work to the car over the last few months as it was my only drivable car for a bit. However my boss went to Thailand for a few weeks and then i picked up my Mercedes, which allowed this car to have a bit done to it.

Both front and back bumpers were pulled off as well as the bonnet to have the dents in it taken out, and were rematched. Thanks again go to John (aka Bellicose on bimmersport.co.nz) for colour matching these with only a photo and a generic 24 year old BMW paint code to go off. as you can see, after washing the car again, it is a perfect match. Im not sure whether im more impressed at how well the paint has stayed unfaded after all these years, or whether its Johns skills!

Also, fixed up the front valence myself to good as new. Pictures also showing the uber-rare headlight wiper system and the eyelids that i quite like which i know are a oft-insulted mod, but i think it looks smart with the washer system also.

At my house

just down the street a bit

E30 goes Bush

E30 goes to work

E30 goes to the marina

Lots of photos because i couldnt be bothered picking my favourites etc

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014