View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
Jon has taken the position, as is his right, to only sell to people who can take delivery at his store in Santa Barbara. It is because he wants to have complete control over the process to ensure that all of his clients have a perfect and seamless experience. After much thought and reflection I understand why he does this and respect his committment to customer service over total volume sales. So...the answer to your question, as far as I am aware, is no. Jon...please feel free to correct my statement if it is incorrect in any way.
You've nailed it. I would do a PCD for a CA resident for sure. How cool would that be -- driving cross-country home to California from South Carolina...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
Being in Florida you should contact Florida's closest fest sponsor, Adrian Avila. Jon posted his email address in an earlier post. Adrian is in Atlanta, GA, but many of his clients are from South Florida myself included.
I give Adrian my unequivocal endorsement... He has been assisting Bimmerfest members since 2003. That's a long time. That's a lot of satisfied customers...

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"