Thread: 2013 X6 M or 50
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:35 PM

Mein Auto: Was 2010 X6 35i
The build is in the Sig below. They expedited a production spot for me three weeks ago and gave me a production order number the same day, car went into production a week and a half ago, unfortunately they did not stay on top of an ordering snafu and we are not taking that as it has options that were not desired. FYI the car will be finished with Production July 2nd, expected at dealership July 12th to 20th if your in the market for a 50i Midnight Blue, Sand Beige, Sport Activity Package (which we did not want), luxury seating, Premium Package, Premium Sound (they added Enhanced Premium Sound as well, not wanted), HUD, BMW Apps, Cold Weather Package and Space Saver Spare. I'm sure they will find a buyer for the car but it royally screwed us up as they are now talking Late August possibly September for a delivery!!!

LOL, that's 3 of us trying to find a production spot from Schomp in the past two to three weeks. I wonder how many other folk out there are who are not members on these boards are also in the same pickle??
Former '03 X5 3.0 (Stolen)
Former '01 X5 3.0 (Lemoned)
Former 1998 Range Rover 4.6HSE
Former 1995 Isuzu Trooper LS 3.0

Last edited by ifly; 06-29-2012 at 11:41 PM.