Thread: 2013 X6 M or 50
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:08 AM

Mein Auto: 650i xdrive convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoi888 View Post
Oh wasn't it require for money down to order the car? I just fed up about searching for a car and I feel like Schomp has better option. Murray is okay but their offices inside is dark as hell and looks sooo trashy so I didn't want to get it there. I don't want them to test drive my car when it's done be loaded from the truck. I can see them doing that and I heard many bad things about the GM at Murray so I'm going to stay away from them. Becareful though, it's all talk and after looking for a month I think Schomp is okay not great but okay and since they don't haggle, makes me feel better I guess.
I actually like the offices at Murray. Seemed open and light to me. As far as experiences go, I bought my last BMW in Nebraska (price was ridiculously low). Second a problem showed, they wouldn't take my calls as I was out of state and couldn't walk in. Murray was close to my house so I went there. The entire dealership went to bat for me to try to get me help from BMW NA and the dealership in Nebraska. I can't go over the settlement details, but I was well taken care of in the buyback. After I the buyback went through, the only comments I got were an apology for having to go through the experience (which they didn't even cause). When I asked what they would do if I bought another BMW, they volunteered to give me a REALLY good deal on any model because of the problem I had (including the M). I can't say enough about what that dealership went through to help me on a situation that was related to a car I didn't even buy from them. Sounds like you guys are getting the run around from Schomp. This is just my experience, but it looks like I'm going to enjoying my free parking at CC mall before y'all can pay for it. Incidentally, you only need the license plate holders (which they give for free). I switched out the Nebraska ones I had no questions asked. As for pricing, at $87,000 for a 50, I guarantee I got a way better deal in the M (without haggling). If not, I'd still be haggling. In my experience, no haggle pricing means you are generally paying too much.

Last edited by Bradh2238; 06-30-2012 at 06:13 AM.