View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Ukemi - that's how I roll

Mein Auto: 2013 Audi S4 2010 MT MCS
RO CK Here ya go http://www.bmwpedals.com/ These guys were absolutely fabulous. They will even custom etch on the dead pedal if you like.

The whole thing, shipping included was about $125.00 US.

Not only do they look good. They feel good.

I wanted to add that I am in no way taking away from the cosmetic changes people can make. Yours are very nice.

It is just that the X3 is about the ONLY vehicle BMW makes that has no performance upgrades.

I get bored very easily with cars and technology and have always managed to overcome that by making little tweeks here and there with cars, computers, etc.... As much as I like my current X3 I am going to get rid of it as I have exceeded what it can offer. I would keep my current X3 if I could add a cold air intake, a better exhaust, etc.... (without spending a small fortune for ROI). For instance. I buy the 5 series and 6 months down the road add a CAI...another six months a ecu chip upgrade, and so on. Can't do that with an X3.

Sure I can change badges, put in different pedals, (have done it), but none of these will get me a quicker start or better growl in the exhaust.

Hoping that will change in the next 3 months or moving on sad to say.
2005 GC
2000 Jeep Cherokee
1997 Twin Turbo RX-7
1984 GTI Wolfsburg Edition Neuspeed and more