View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Worlds Foremost Authority

Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post
On one of the days will we be able to take some laps on the track or is that not part of the NEFFRU experience?

If the answer is 'yes', then that's the day I'll be there for. If the answer is 'no', please advise which day you'd recommend.

BJ
There is no racing at Lime Rock on Sundays due to a 50 year old agreement with the church accoss the street. athough we will be in the area both days we will only be at the track on Saturday and at this point there are no plans to do any laps. On saturday we may have a drawing for hot laps (ride along) with one of the coaches but that remains to be seen. October 26th is a Lime Rock Club Track day but I am not sure if we will be alternating with another club or organization but it may be the Ferrari or Aston Martin clubs. We may have "parade laps" behind a pace car but this too is undetermined at this point. If that does happen your boys will be able to ride with you.

The Drivers Club does allow guest drivers that are sponsored by a member but in view of the cost ($1000/day) and the fact that you would not be able to take full advantage as we will only be at the track for a few hours I dont expect that anyone will be taking advantage of this, if anyone is interested in doing a Lime Rock Club track day let me know and I can arrange it for another date,

This event is still in the early formative stages. I will be at LRP this weekend and will speak to the Lime Rock Staff and the management at the Wake Robin and Falls Village Inns,

CA

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 07-03-2012 at 02:27 PM.