View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
BMW Ultimate Drive App Promotion Extended & Enhanced - Download, Drive and Save!

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

BMW Financial Services has extended and enhanced the first payment wavier promotion available through the Ultimate Drive Smart Phone App. The promotion has been extended through July 31st, 2012 giving you more time download, drive and save. The promotion has also been enhanced with BMW FS now offering payment waivers up to $700 and all model year (MY) 2012 and 2013 BMWs are now eligible!

This incentive is exclusively available to existing BMW Financial Services customers who utilize the latest version of the Ultimate Drive App and lease or finance their new MY 2012 or MY 2013 BMW through BMW FS.

The payment wavier amount varies depending on the model -
  • All 1 Series, 3 Series, Z4, X1, and X3 models including M's - Payment wavier up to $300
  • All 5 Series Sedans and Gran Turismo and X5 models including M's - Payment wavier up to $500
  • All 6 Series, 7 Series, and X6 models including M's and Alpinas - Payment wavier up to $700

The Ultimate Drive App:
The Ultimate Drive App is available for free download on Apple devices and Android mobile phones. In addition to this loyalty incentive, the app allows you to connect with other BMW driving enthusiasts and discover the best roads from around the world.
  • Thousands of driver-rated roads from around the world.
  • Find favorite roads within your area.
  • Customizable maps to help log your drives.
  • Facebook and email sharing.
  • Special add-ons for BMW Driving Club members.
Additional detail is available at www.ultimatedriveapp.com and through the App's dedicated
Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ultimatedriveapp

Step 1
  • Download The Ultimate Drive for your smartphone.

Step 2
  • Launch The Ultimate Drive.
  • Tap "Take a Test Drive."
  • Schedule a test drive at your local BMW Center.

Step 3
  • Complete your test drive.
  • Enter your client advisor's name for confirmation.
  • Claim your Mobile Voucher and code

Step 4
  • Give the Voucher and code to your BMW Client Advisor when ordering a new 2012 or 2013 BMW. Voucher must be created and vehicle must be ordered by July 31, 2012
This article has been viewed 8435 times.