View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 PM
mrMTB mrMTB is offline
Certified Car Nut
Location: Seattle, WA
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 101
Mein Auto: Mk6 Golf R
It's called a center cap, and your local dealer should be able to order you one, or you can probably find them on Ebay, etc, if you want to go the used route.
Reply With Quote