View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 535i.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi8tir View Post
I feel the same exact way.... I am 30 and my lease on my 2008 M5 is almost up. I doubt I'll get a good buyout deal so Im assuming its good-bye M5. My dilemma is what to get next. The 5 series is just too small for me - exception obviously made if its an M5.... The 750i is an awesome car - really comfortable and tons of tech... but I, too think its a bit too "old" for me.

The Panamera is butt ugly. Great car, great performer, uncomfortable for long periods.... and BUTT UGLY.

Have you considered the Maserati Quattroporte? There are some awesome deals out there on those right now.
Whatever you do, do not get a Maserati. I hear nothing but bad things from those that succumbed to their looks. From what I understand it is a powerful beast, but it is extremely idiosyncratic, the builds are inconsistent from car to car, and the dealers are less than accommodating when you have problems. They apparrently view most flaws as features that highlight the uniqueness of the car.