eas | VF540 Supercharger System - [First look]
Just completed one of many soon to come VF540 Supercharger kits to hit the Southern California streets:
Corrected, SAE and Uncorrected dyno sheets:
- 472whp/323 ft/lbs TQ (540/381 ft/lbs TQ crank)
- Vortech V3Si Compressor (capable of over 750+ hp), in exclusive VFE Ceramic Black finish
- 4.0-4.5psi manifold boost pressure (non-intercooled)
- Cartridge-Type Manifold design allows easy upgrade to VF620 specs (intercooled) without manifold replacement
- High flow Greddy Type R overrun bypass valve system
- Can be run on 91/93 or higher octane fuel
- OBD2 USB Flash Cable capable of loading multiple tunes/diagnostics
Be sure to look for this MY11 Space Grey terrorizing the streets of OC.
Last edited by tom @ eas; 07-11-2012 at 04:29 PM.