View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Mein Auto: 2004 325i ZSP
Originally Posted by merkme03 View Post
Right now all I have is subs, angel eyes( that I want to replace for brighter ones), and a k&n intake
That's better!

First, I really like the colour.

Front turn signal and side markers - go clear or smoked depending on the look you want. If you want a balck trim kind of look, get black kidney grills or Plasti-dip the ones you have (have to remove and take them apart to paint tnem). Gives the car a much up-dated and stealthy/aggressive look.

K &N filters are know to cause problems with the Mass Air Flow sensors on our cars. They gum up the resistor and cause all kinds of operational problems. I would revert back to the OE intake as it has been shown to be as good as it gets. Even the BMW Performance intake ($800) only adds 2-3 HP!!

If you have more $$$, an m-tech or M3 bumper would really dress up the front but to get it painted right, you are looking at a few hunderd bucks.

How muc do you want to spend and what kind of theme are you after?

"It is little use listening to other people as they will either be agreeing with you or saying stupid stuff" - Dogbert

I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world sh!ts on everybody. Pretending it ain't sh!t makes you an idiot, not an optimist.

2004 325i - Sport package - 5MT- clears - CDV mod - M3 gauge faces w/silver gauge rings & red needles - SS exhaust tips - strut tower brace - Hotchkis anti-sway bars -50% tint - shadow grills - roof spoiler - silver CF trim