View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 E92 M3
Ok folks, need some input before I meet with the service director this afternoon.

We have the 21 mile issue - any way to know how that was driven? probably not but I'm curious. Since the dealer could read the system to know if we abused a car, could the same thing be done for a day it was in their possession?

With (incorrectly) resetting the service interval to 2014, would there be any reason for them to have reset things like the MPG calculation, settings and / or transmission adaptive software? It is a DCT, so no service was due on the transmission. Curious because it seems to be driving different. This could just me in my head but also ties in with:

Service order shows per key reader change gearbox oil and rear gearbox oil ... Qty 8 of 83-22-1-467-993 Differential Oil. I was under the impression that part number was a 1 liter bottle. Don't think the differential would hold that.

Punctured tire - one tire is losing pressure. Going to put it on the rack this afternoon and see what is what.

Really would appreciate info, feedback and suggestions.