View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 09:53 PM

Mein Auto: 1995 m3 (e36)
Exclamation REally neep help right now!!!

Tonight i was rollin around through a neighborhood to look at a fire with my older brother, so we were proabably rollin about 25-30 in my '95 Bmw M3 that just reached 257k miles on her today and i look down at my dash and my temp gauge was redlinen. I started freking out because this car has been my dream since i was a kid and the last thing i want is the engine to blow! Ive been watching the engine area really closly lately because ive been hearin a "repeaded ticking sound" like it goes in revolutionsN every time i step on the gas it goes faster, so when i sit there and let it idel it dose the same thing but it dosent tick as fast. Anyway to the point, ive noticed im leaking alot of coolant from... well idfk and thats what i need help with, its covering everything thats right in front of the engine, especially the area where my flywheel is. theres alot of coolant in that area.
PLEASE HELP!!!!! ANYTHING HELPS HERE!

Where could it be leaking from ?
What should i replace?
Where should i go?

Mind you im working with my dream car here and its like im watching her tear herself apart and ya a enginge rebuild or just buying a brand new engine is already in the works, just dont know if i should get mine rebult or if i should just buy a new one, this m3 motor is really good i dont want to loose her just fix her and make her better.
Advertisement