View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: ??
Hey, I actually just picked one up in so cal......i got the black one in pasadena Rusnak- 09 41k miles still under warranty....and def getting warranty extended...
also looked at the one at Bob smith......lower miles but the dealer wouldnt let it go for anything less than $58k....the car is not that well kept.....(doggy smell.....front windshield weather strip is all cracked......leather seat slightly worned out.....) just a bit excessive for an 09 IMO....granted the car is BMW CPO-ed....

I cam from a 2006 M Roadster...i would DEF get something with (or can buy) warranty...if you get anything older than a 09 chances are that you cannot get BMW warranty (or any decent aftermarket warranty) because most of them doesnt cover a M6 and the ones that do requires that your man. warranty is still in effect.

Gas cost is quite a bit...16 mpg avg...if you are lucky......so i def dont recommend it as a daily driver....i bought the M6 as a fun weekend car (i drive a 12' golf as a DD) and i do not plan to put anything more than 10k miles a year (if that) but oil/brakes/tires is really no big diff compared to other M cars.......(gotta remember you are driving the most expensive BMW....so gotta pay to play...IMO)

yes there isnt much 09/10 around (i've been researching for the past 30+ days) the only other one that i see as a decent deal is the one in Savage BMW.....2010 with under 30k mile CPOed (you can probabaly get that for about 61-62k + tax and fees)