View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328xiT & M roadster
Amex Platinum card referrals now available

I don't know if any you of want the Amex Platinum card, but I swear by mine. I use the Fine Hotels & Resorts upgrades and the mileage points to avoid the tyranny of being tied to one airline or group. I have also used the airline two-for-one business class tickets to MUC for almost every flight in the past 10 years. I even used it for access to the US Air LAX club while waiting to be picked up by SD335is for the trip to the Oxnard VDC last Nov. But it does cost about $300 per year.

Currently Amex is having a promotion seeking referrals. So, if anyone wants to be referred, send me a PM with your first name, last name & email address.
Recent ED: 25 June 10, 328xiT in Red. Then headed SW to Italy & France. Flew home via Rome. Hoegh Kobe departed 22 July; unloaded at PH 17 Aug. Redelivery 11 Sept. (Re-redelivery 14 Sept....read the details here.)
Previous ED: 7 June 08, X3 3.0si in rosso corsa (*), then off to Italy, Austria, Slovenia. (*Note: A61 Crimson Red north of the Alps.)
Back-up vehicle (while waiting for re-deliveries): 1999 M Roadster in Estoril Blue.

Last edited by b-y; 07-16-2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Needed items expanded
Ads by Google