View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Dinan 550xi
I did the Dinan stage 2 a few weeks back, and late last week I also had the drivetrain malfunction, but it also came with a stabilization system error, error for tire monitoring and the 4x4 something error amoung others... The dealer managed to capture codes from the car for a service call in a few weeks...

I restarted the car, and it went away for about 10 min and returned... Left the car for about 2 hours and the error didn't return until driving it for a few hours, then returned....

One last ignition cycle cleared it and it has not returned, but the car is still going in for a check...

I was shocked this happened. It seems that that first trigger was fast acceleration in a corner and I taped on the brakes.. After the first trigger was even light acceleration set it off...

I was hoping this was isolated as I had the "global" software update done a week before the Dinan, and then they had to reprogram another modal as the mirror and seat was not returning to any settings.. After last flash my errors started...

I had no idea what started it, but that's the order of event so far

Tk

Last edited by bmguy; 07-15-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Spelling