07-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago, IL
Join Date: Nov 2010
Mein Auto: F80 BMW M3
2013 BMW X5 Sport Activity - Paddle Shifter standard?
trying to confirm something here. The picture of the dash on BMWUSA.com for a Sport Activity shows paddles as standard now. Can anyone confirm that is really the case?
The description says "3 spoke sport steering wheel with controls for cruise control, bluetooth and audio systems". Nothing about paddles. But it's right there on the picture.
Any help out there?
- 2015 M3 (Born 08/14) - Black Sapphire /Black Full Merino /Carbon Fiber - ZDB/ZEC/ZLP/2MK/2VF/2VZ
- 2013 X5 35i Sport (Born 08/12) - Titanium Silver /Oyster Nevada /Dark Bamboo - ZCV/ZCW/ZPS/ZAP/2VA/610/7XA/456
- 2013 X1 28i (Born 11/12) - Alpine White /Beige Dakota (Sold 09/14)
- 2011 535i (Born 08/10) - Titanium Silver /Black Dakota (Sold 08/12)
- 2010 335i (Born 02/10) - Titanium Silver /Black Dakota (Sold 09/10)
- 2007 328i (Born 07/07) - Jet Black /Black Dakota (Sold 04/10)