The diesel guys talk and talk, but honestly I noticed throttle LAG and a significant amount of it when accelerating. This is something the 35i doesn't really have (neither does my F10).
Throttle tip-in delay, though, and the jerkiness, that's something I did not notice on the 35i or the 35d ... but definitely on the F10 i'm dumping.
- 2015 M3 (Born 08/14) - Black Sapphire /Black Full Merino /Carbon Fiber - ZDB/ZEC/ZLP/2MK/2VF/2VZ
- 2013 X5 35i Sport (Born 08/12) - Titanium Silver /Oyster Nevada /Dark Bamboo - ZCV/ZCW/ZPS/ZAP/2VA/610/7XA/456
- 2013 X1 28i (Born 11/12) - Alpine White /Beige Dakota (Sold 09/14)
- 2011 535i (Born 08/10) - Titanium Silver /Black Dakota (Sold 08/12)
- 2010 335i (Born 02/10) - Titanium Silver /Black Dakota (Sold 09/10)
- 2007 328i (Born 07/07) - Jet Black /Black Dakota (Sold 04/10)