View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Travel Fever

Mein Auto: 535dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekgirl View Post
So I got a reply back from BMW regarding the letter that I wrote about wanting a manual transmission X1. My expectations weren't all that high to begin with, but seriously??

Dear Ms. Lee:

Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding our model lineup. We appreciate your interest in the X1 with a diesel option.

Our website is continually updated with the latest news and product information. Please visit www.bmwusa.com to view the Ultimate Driving Machines scheduled to join our lineup, as well as concept vehicles.

The sales team at your local authorized BMW center is also available to assist you. A complete listing of our BMW centers is available at: http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...r/default.aspx.

The BMW Customer Relations and Services Department is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Time. You can reach us at 1-800-831-1117.

Sincerely,

Rachael Schuster
Customer Relations and Services
Representative
That's a generic reply. I am not surprised if that was automated. You might get a second one later like they are deliberating the line up, be sure to stay tune, something to that effect.

MJ14 535dx - Imperial Blue
MJ10 550 GT - Imperial Blue (retired)
MJ07 530i - Silver Grey (Sold)