View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: e34 540i/6 Msport GA65474
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR_LVR View Post
Beautiful Gixxerboy. Where in NC are you?
Thanks! I am in Winston-Salem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M540FELLA View Post
Welcome Gixxer, I followed your build on bimmerforums. I love your ride. I also have a 1995 540i msport, although mine still has a ways to go. Look forward to seeing the supercharger build. Nice to see another Msport owner on this forum, not as many 540 owners on here but hopefully that will change.
Thanks again! GGray and I are wanting to put together a M-sport meet sometime soon... I know of 5 M-sports in NC, GA, VA, TN so far...
Love your car BTW... Silver is one of my favorites. It reminds me of Charlie Kindel's car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damengoodsman View Post
sweet looking car gixxerboy!How do you like the vogtlands and koni's? how do they compare to stock set-up? I have been eyeing up a set myself for a little while now.
Love the Koni/Vogtland setup. Lower than factory M tech, but not too low. It has a nice compliant ride, yet firms up when you need it. BMWs are known for great handling; this takes it to the next level. It is the best setup I have known thus far. I was tempted to go GC coilovers to have total adjustability, but I wasn't a fan of cutting/welding my strut housings....

I'm happy with what I have and will probably never change it unless I go back to EDC.... but then the car will sit a little higher again... (sigh!)

Last edited by Gixxerboy63; 07-18-2012 at 04:12 PM.