View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:45 PM
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie440 View Post
Hey, I've got time.

You wouldn't waste time on it. I would. I have a car, that can not be driven or pass inspection, and been in the family for years. And my whole life, I have been fixing, or modifying cars. This may not be the life you live, but it's the life I live.
It IS the life i live too, in fact i do it as a part time bit on the side job, more as a hobby than to make money though. If you werent new the the forum youd know that i buy do up and sell euro cars, mostly BMWs and of those, mostly E30s. FCSteve does the exact same thing in PA. From this experience ive learnt whats worth fixing up, whats good for parts, and whats good for the crusher. im sure steve will agree with me one this. Looking at the state of it, that will be off the road for 6 months at least while you fix it up.

but youll ignore me and others advice, do it anyway, and learn why we said not to in 6 months time when your $4k into it and it still isnt respectable

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014

Last edited by _Ethrty-Andy_; 07-18-2012 at 05:47 PM.