View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:41 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to vern
Mein Auto: 01 330ci 05 530i 06 X3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.s View Post
I like the fact that we can push a button to fold and unfold the mirrors. We have a somewhat narrow two car garage, and like that we can fold the mirrors prior to entering the garage. Same is true exiting the garage, keeping them folded until we are out of the garage. I would not like it if they were to only fold or unfold when locking or unlocking the car. I think some new Volvo's do this. However, I don't see a problem if it is something that can be programmed, just don't lose the push button option. It is a function we look for when looking at new cars.

FYI, I have noticed that the mirrors will automatically unfold when you reach a certain speed (20 mph or so).
Its nice to read a post on the subject from some one that knows what they are talking about," 20 mph or so" without the gibberish or B/S.
cheers
vern
2012 335iA Blk. Sapphire- Sport-Blk. Dakota Leather/Red-Brushed Alum.Trim-DAP-PP-CWP Rear View Camera-BMW Asst w/Enhanced BT&USB-High Gloss Blk.Trim Hghight-PSP-Speed Limit Info-Tech. Pkg-PDC-Rear Manual Sun Shades-SAT-Variable Sport Steering-Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats-Euro Del 5/14/12-Redelivery 7/16/12 2006 X3 3.0iA 4/6 Silver Gray Metallic-Black Leather-Nav-PP-SP-Xenon Headlights-PDC-Heated Front Seats-Privacy Glass-Servotronic Steering-Premium Sound System-R R R- Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats