View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:52 PM
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
ohhh anyone that knows the way i carry on on the forum already knows its a BMW engine, or at least based on one

Re coilovers, between my house, my part time business and the pub, spare change can be hard to find for unexcpected larger expences and obviously i want the car finished ASAP now as its only the coilovers holding it up, so I sold my MercedesBenz that i brought as a do-up project earlier than i wanted to and ihadnt finished fixing her up, and as such didnt get a good price for it, made money yes, but around $1000-1500 less than ii could have if id had a month to finish and sell rather than a week.

Long story short however... I brought coilovers three days ago, they are on thier way from the USA as we speak, and should be here on monday. They then need to go to the Auto Engineering outfit along with my current struts to be welded on, and then the car can go back for cert and pass finally!

I went with XYZ Coilovers. I researched BC Golds which had mixed reviews, whereas the XYZs had nothing but praise, and werent too much more. I assume you guys know already they are far better than what thier unimpressive name suggests. I was going to go with Ground Controls, but as they are pretty much unheard of in NZ, so chancing getting them through certification was a risk i wasnt prepared to take.

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014