View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Awesome power!

Mein Auto: 2007 Alpin Weiss 335ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan2263 View Post
Summer break...40 point lead...where's all the Vettel fans? It's been awfully quiet around these parts lately.
Looks to me like Hamilton is the biggest threat for the second half. Redbull doesn't seem to have the speed or consistency, and I think the Lotus' are just too far back.
Well, now that FIA seems to have finally figured out why RB has been so dominant for the last 2 1/2 years, they're apparently reluctant to continue to cheat at the moment. I'd argue that they should relinquish their championships.

No doubt, Vettel is a good driver...but I've contended all along that he's not a great driver...despite all his points. He's all car, and if FIA looks closely at RB (as they should), I think they'll find that the car/team is tainted by lack of adherence to the regs. And now that he isn't winning every race, he's acting like such a cry baby.

2007 BMW 335ci, Alpin Weiss, saddle brown, SP, PP (tree trim), Step, hot seats. Mod free. As pictured: on SSR GT1s with Goodyear F1s. AKA "White Lightnin'"
2012 Mini Cooper Hardtop S in chili red with white mirrors, top and racing stripes. AKA "Big Red S."
Euro Delivery pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/berford/GermanyAndSwitzerland2007?authkey=uGnlSSrqMTY