View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up It's Crab eating Time !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
I have both available...

My 335i is set to arrive on the 8/15 boat...right before I have to leave for Maryland (Bimmerfest East)...

Thanks, and congrats!!!

Jon, Have great time in Maryland. What part are you going ? Enjoy the Crab Cakes, Soft Shell Crabs, Blue Crabs, the the Whole Crab layed out on a table on top of Newspaper with a pitcher of Beer. My brother used to live in Baltimore , was a Chemistry Professor at John Hopkins , so when we visited, we would do all that great Crab Feasting in the Inner Harbor. The Aquarium is also awesome to see too., You could even catch an Orioles Game at Camden Yards. Awesome your Bimmer is almost here. Keep us all updated We can't wait for our PCD in the Fall
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.