View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Der Ursprüngliche....Albo

Mein Auto: OO=[][]=OO
Got lucky on Bimmerforums. A Southern California (SpeedSource) company request for local E39 owners to volunteer for test fitment of some new DEPO Smoked Headlights. Lucky me...I happen to see the thread shortly after they posted it and was the first to reply. As compensation for my time and travel I got to keep the new headlights. Took my car over to them this morning and here are the results:

Old:

New:

I wasn't sure about smoked corners at first, but it's grown on me in the couple of hours that I've had them now. Seems to flow well with the black grills.

2003 530i (Alpine White/Sand Beige) - 18x8.5 & 18x9.5 ACS Type II Wheels - BC Racing Coilovers - Eibach Sway Bars - Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets - M-Technic Replica Bumpers - Slimmbones CSL-Style Spltters - Magnaflow Muffler - Dinan CAI - TopSpeed Performance Strut Brace - Carbon Fiber Valve Cover Fascias - Zionsville Autosport Radiator/Fan Kit - Revmax Stage II Torque Converter - AMG Paddle Shifters

Last edited by Albo; 08-03-2012 at 02:03 AM.