View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Sejanus

Mein Auto: From BMWs to Porsches
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlLuvMyBMW640 View Post
Oh how funny!!! I have made a number of close relationships with a few personal shoppers at different stores. We go to lunch, dinner etc all the time. In fact, I introduced one of them to a male colleague that works in my office. They have been dating for months. She actually buys all my stuff with her store discount. In addition some actually hide new incoming stock for to see before it goes on the floor. They used to take PICs for me all the time but that just doesn't work for me. I need to see, touch and wear everything in person. Anyway, I apologize for getting OT. If you get me started on this topic I become a possessed woman. LOL
My wife was a personal shopper at the Saks in Chevy Chase. You should look her up if you're ever in the D.C. area...she now works at Ralph Lauren and is a personal stylist. She has amazing vision and style...the Washingtonian Magazine recently featured her in an article. I would say that you and she seem to have much in common!

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
-Morpheus