View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:52 PM
pay it forward

Mein Auto: X5 and Subaru Impreza
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANSPANK View Post
Well good news! I got my car back today along with a new tyre and a pretty good detail with a glass-like finish. Not sure if it was my email to the listed general manager and service director or maybe even the service advisor putting pressure on since she was on my side.

Two weeks is a long time for a repair to be made and I was disappointed during that time but it's passed now and I got a tyre for my troubles so all good.

Thanks for all of the input!

Daniel.
I would like to know how that "glass finish" is looking in a few months after the glaze is worn off. This is why I just picked up a Porter Cable and an array of LCC pads. The last time I had one of my vehicles serviced, it was washed and not dried and left out in the sun with tons of water spots that had to be clay barred. This is after I requested a no wash. You got the tire, though, which is good. Hope the detail is and will remain swirl free for as long as possible. I am starting to get a "disorder" as my wife puts it, when it comes to cleaning the vehicles
RIP 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
RIP 1986 Honda Accord (involved in three car accident while pahked in the North End)
RIP 2002 Mini Cooper (90th produced)