View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 650 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregb View Post
Received the Ziza interior lighting kit and installed all the LED's in about 15 minutes - very easy. Will give a good review tonight after I see it in the dark but definitely brighter - my teenage son got in the passenger side this morning and said what's up with the light in the footwell...? He'd never noticed the stock light before in two years...
Well, checked out and used the lighting kit in the dark the last couple of nights, and overall I like the look. Although it is a little bit different and gives off a slightly "colder" color tone, I don't believe it clashes with the rest of the ambient dash/running board lighting. The key difference IMO is that it is clearly more functional given that it is a little brighter and more useful. Also, I much prefer the look of the white LED lights over the weak yellow/amber. But to be honest, I also changed out my angel eyes, my fog bulbs and deleted the corner parking lights, so I get a little more worked up over lighting then the average guy.
All in all, not the best mod ever but still a very good one.

'07 650i vert, beige/jet black, sports & cold weather pkgs, comfort access, logic 7, sat radio, Miro M6 wheels (with Michelin super sports), M6 spare tire, tint, windscreen, triple resonator delete, m-tec v3 AE's bulbs, corner bulb delete and m-tec fogs
'11 Acura MDX Advance with Entertainment pkg for wife - no mod's '04 Acura TSX (daughter) and '12 VW GTI - Autobahn (son)