View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Needs Boost

Mein Auto: Red Sled
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwMan92 View Post
Not alot of people around these parts respond well to m10 318i's to bad your so far i have like 4 good mafs sitting around
How come?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ethrty-Andy_ View Post
welcome to the dark side! yep you picked the worst enginged E30, but i hope that car can keep you in this circle!

E30s are like E36s in that they dont like thier electrics tampered with much. Thats definately an aftermarket relay you pictured. as for that blue wire, it will be on the same circuit as the starter relay and ignition switch.

looks saveable which is good, but as far as selling it on, youd have to sell it to someone that doesnt know anything about E30s etc. not bad for DD status though. at least its manual right?

key bit of advice, the E36 is reletively the same between the start and end of production. the E30 isnt, with a lot of prefacelift bits not compatable with facelift bits etc, in fact the actual shell is different.

i also think putting your M52 in your E36 into your E30 is a fantastic idea
Haha, why is it the worst engine? I'm just looking for fuel mileage right now.

I do need to ger a wiring diagram and see what I can fix. There's a relay on the driver's side engine bay that isn't connected either.

Question before I get home, is there a quick connect to check fuel pressure, or what's the best way and what is it supposed to be? 44psi ish?