View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:03 AM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i2013 View Post
Really? ASS has been out for a while. You think there would already be some data to support this high # of accidents and BMW would have something about it.

BJ, I've been reading your posts on these forums for a few weeks now. You are obviously very passionate about the car and opinionated. However, you have to realize that not all of your opinions are going to be correct. Like this one.
To my knowledge, the F30 is the first non-Hybrid with auto stop start technology released in the United States. If it's not the first non-Hybrid, it's amongst the first. This is my third 3 Series in a decade and I've never been exposed to this, didn't even know it existed outside of battery powered Hybrid's.

Certainly not all of my opinions are correct. This one is. There's nothing wrong with the feature for those that want to save money or reduce their carbon footprint. It's great stuff, more power to ya. Just leave me out of it and give me a way to say "no thanks" without forcing it upon me or accidentally causing a family member to face a challenge they're not expecting. I don't think that's an unfair request, do you?

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®

Last edited by boltjaM3s; 08-13-2012 at 07:05 AM.