View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:27 AM

Mein Auto: '13 X6 50i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomo320 View Post
Absolutely gorgeous KMA!!! Congrats. I see BMW finally got the M Performance package situation settled. What about the front fog lights (black versus matte silver)? Also, I'd like to hear your comments on the Premium Sound package. Post more pictures.
Regarding the premium sound, see attached pic from online build status as to why I thought they might have "thrown in" Enhanced Premium....

Anyway, so keeping in mind I am coming from an '09 X6 with Premium Sound that I have listened to daily for 3 years... and now in the '13 X6, it sounds markedly more crisp and clean. Not really any louder but much, much cleaner. Noticeable difference.

So my thought is I didn't really get a free option and either a) BMW has upgraded or changed suppliers of some components, which I'm sure happens all the time or b) placebo effect from having a "clean new car"

Regarding the front fog light surrounds, they are still silver... so if they're supposed to be black, that is not addressed yet.

I will try to get some additional pictures taken this week if interested.

I just ordered my media snap-in adapter today, too, to replace the older one that doesn't support BMW Apps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8-13-2012order.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	336641