View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: m4now M5M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagheuer View Post
Its not like BMW is anything special when it comes to safety.

Of course you can't compare driving dynamics/pleasure between Toyota and BMW, but please don't imply that Toyota makes crappy cars with lousy foundations, because that's simply not true.
They did get the worst score (and while I agree they sure don't suck, they also don't deserve those freebie toyota points they always get on reliability and safety) along with audi and mb (good luck to anyone in an is whose legs those are), but i'll take bmw safety over them any day.

See the 335i top speed crash vs. a tree where the driver had a broken nose (and killed his two friends ), or the 186mph crash of the new m5, the e46 or 36 crash vs. a mac truck whose kids survived, in md some lady took on a KFC at top speed and lived (killed the passanger though), nobody is immune from death in a moving vehicle unless Gen Dynamics starts selling M1 Abrams to the public, (in-which case watch out trees ) I just know if I'm going to crash I want to do it in a BMW

Volvo is tops but they've got nothing else to do since their engines, and electronics suck
Wasn't shocked to see Acura, but they're always quite about their accomplishments.

Last edited by SuperTerp; 08-14-2012 at 12:56 PM.