View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:46 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge000 View Post
Ordered July 27th, just went into production. Phone says completion scheduled for the 23rd. One question. I ordered a 35i with the M package. On the website, under the M sport package for my car, it just seems to list all the available options. This includes 'Sport Suspension Delete.' My build sheet from the dealer definitely doesn't say that and I ordered the Dynamic Handling Package (which removes the sport suspension delete automatically when you spec out the car on their website). DHP also shows up on the build sheet on the website. Any reason for concern or is this normal? It also lists both the high gloss roof rails and roof rails in Aluminum Satin...so clearly there's something inconsistent on the website description of the car.
In most markets M sport includes "sport suspension", but not here. Apparently BMW has decided that U.S. customers don't like the firmer ride, so they delete the sport suspension from the build, and provide the standard suspension instead. Whether or not you have the M Sport package, adding the Dynamic Handling package provides dynamic dampers.