View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
For Those Of You Who Want To Access The Hidden Menu

For those of you who want to access the hidden menu please read. This option will allow you to check your current operating voltage level, engine temp an many more options which cannot be seen through the I drive follow these steps. 1st hold the reset button, the next light that would pop up would be "ABS". Ignore that and keep holding the reset button. There will be a second screen popping up, ignore that one as well and keep holding the reset button. As soon as the third screen pops up, release the reset button. This screen would have approx 15 or 16 options. Go the option which says "unlocking". Press and hold reset button. The unlocking menu will now appear on the right side. Input your unlocking code (for me it was 11 - add last 5 digits of your VIN number). As soon as you put the code, hold the reset button. The screen on right side would disappear now and you would be back to 15-16 option screen. Now go and select the desired option an press and hold the reset button while on the selected option. You would now see the info on the right side of the screen. I give all credit to "itsgonabeme".

Last edited by Rookie2008; 08-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Ads by Google