View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:13 AM
resU deretsigeR

Mein Auto: Leaf Tekna
The van brochure I asked for showed up yesterday. It was nearly a year old and didn't even have photos of the production van. The price list did have real prices for the Fluence but not the van or Zoe. I put both in the trash.

The Van and Twizzy are available now. The first production Fluence should be here any day now. The production Zoe is due by the end of 2012.

Renault UK's website now lists prices and production specs for the Zoe.

On the road with tax prices for a Zoe start at 13,650 and a well equipped one will be about 15,000. Battery lease adds another 80/month. A Nissan Leaf, which shares much of the power train technology, starts at 25,990.

NEDC Range is 125miles. That means real world range is about 80-100 miles.

The Zoe will be the first Renault EV able to fast charge. If you can find a compatible fast charging station it will charge in 30 minutes.

In true Renault style the webpages are in Frenchlish.

For example:

Quote:
Communication
- Audio system: "3D sound by Arkamys", doble antena, 2 boomer speakers, 2 rear speakers et 2 tweeters
And

Quote:
- Front seats with anti-submarining airbags
- ISOFIX child seat fixing points - rear outer seats and front passenger seat
- Hill start assist
- Son de prvention piton "Z.E. Voice"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZOE6.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	338404   Click image for larger version

Name:	ZOE8.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	338405   Click image for larger version

Name:	ZOE22.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	338406  
The models and equipment (standard and optional) illustrated in this post reflect my misunderstanding of vehicles supplied by BMW AG to the German market. In other EU member states, the truthyness of my posts may vary. Please ignore this post. Subject to change.

Last edited by Andrew*Debbie; 08-25-2012 at 12:54 AM.