Thread: 2013 Mini Deals
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 BMW 128i Convertible
Just spent an entire afternoon arguing with a MINI dealership. They wouldn't budge one penny on their listed price for a leftover 2012. I finally opened-up my IPad and showed them on the configurator that I could order a 2013 and pay the same price for a car in the color I prefer and a model year newer. Still no give on their part.

I'm looking elsewhere to place a factory order just because this dealership pretended they were waiving the $700 destination charge, but instead charge you $95 for car wash and detailing, $199 for "window etching" (?), $398.00 for documenation fees and $300 for registration and tags. All afternoon they praised me as a valued past customer (true), but as far as I could see they didn't drop the price one farthing. All this for a leftover 2012. This would've been my 4th MINI and 5th BMW family purchase, but I got zilch for my loyalty.

About the only news I learned was that the financing rate is increasing for the 2013s from 1.9% to 2.5. My credit union is a better option for me.

I'm interested in hearing about deals too. Would love to hear if anyone got any money off on a factory ordered car. Is it strictly MSRP?
2012 BMW 128i Convertible (red)
2013 MINI Cooper Coupe (red)
2011 Ford Fiesta (grey)