Thread: 2013 Mini Deals
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Mein Auto: 2015 BMW X1 128i Xdrive
Just spent an entire afternoon arguing with a MINI dealership. They wouldn't budge one penny on their listed price for a leftover 2012. I finally opened-up my IPad and showed them on the configurator that I could order a 2013 and pay the same price for a car in the color I prefer and a model year newer. Still no give on their part.

I'm looking elsewhere to place a factory order just because this dealership pretended they were waiving the $700 destination charge, but instead charge you $95 for car wash and detailing, $199 for "window etching" (?), $398.00 for documenation fees and $300 for registration and tags. All afternoon they praised me as a valued past customer (true), but as far as I could see they didn't drop the price one farthing. All this for a leftover 2012. This would've been my 4th MINI and 5th BMW family purchase, but I got zilch for my loyalty.

About the only news I learned was that the financing rate is increasing for the 2013s from 1.9% to 2.5. My credit union is a better option for me.

I'm interested in hearing about deals too. Would love to hear if anyone got any money off on a factory ordered car. Is it strictly MSRP?
Home in the Poconos, heart in the Alps. Money in Washington.
2012 BMW 128i Convertible (red) RETIRED
2015 MINI Cooper Convertible (blue)
2014 Ford Fusion (grey)
2015 BMW X1 X Drive (blue)